Mrs. Cheryl Harris is this week’s Employee Spotlight. Cheryl has been with Superior since November 2018!
She makes this office run without her no one would be able to fix the printer! She helps each one of the ladies in this office, and we definitely appreciate her!
Thank you, Ms. Cheryl,
Find out more about Ms. Cheryl below…
1. What do you do at Superior Home Care and in what circumstances would I come to you for something? Receptionist. I greet visitors, assist office staff as needed, billing claims, post insurance payments, and monitor office equipment such as fax, scanner, and mail.
2. Are you an early bird or a night owl? A little of both
3. What was your first job? Typist for an appraisal company
4. What energizes you at work? The people
5. What’s one thing that surprised you about working at Superior? The friendly, kind people I work with.
6. If you could write a book about your life, what would the title be and why? I survived. Because of personal obstacles my sister and I overcame.
7. What advice would you give to your teenage self? Don’t smoke
8. What do you do to turn things around when you’re having a bad day? Say a prayer
9. What drains you outside of work? Food shopping
10. What energizes you outside of work? Family and friends
11. What’s one of your favorite memories from the past year? My daughter Sara got engaged.
12. What’s one thing you’re currently trying to make a habit? Being positive.
13. What’s something you saw recently that made you smile? My daughter trying on wedding dresses
14. What’s your guilty pleasure? Chocolate
15. If you had to pick one age to be permanently, which age would you choose? 37, just seems like a good age.
16. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend? Cleaning or shopping
17. Are you a dog person or a cat person? Dog
18. If you could choose a superpower, what would it be? Energy
19. What book are you reading now? “Before we were yours”
20. What trend do you hope makes a comeback? Talking on the phone and receiving cards (Christmas) in the mail
21. What’s one hobby you’d love to get into? Redoing furniture/painting
22. What’s one totally irrational fear that you have? Being alone
23. What’s the first concert you ever went to? Can’t remember but 1st concert I took my daughter to was Spice Girls
24. What’s the top destination on your must-visit list? Washington DC
25. What’s your favorite place to eat around here? Red Lobster
26. What’s your favorite TV show-the one you’re always watching on repeat? Mom or Reba
27. What’s your most hated household chore? Cleaning floors
28. Which season is your favorite? Fall
If you or an aging loved-one are considering home care in Pittsburgh, PA, talk to the caring staff at Superior Home Care today. Call us at 412.754.2600