This week’s employee spotlight is Paula Hollingsworth.
Paula is our Employee Success Coordinator, she guides our new staff through their first 90 days of employment.
Check out some of Paula’s answers and get to know her a little better!
Employee Spotlight: Administrative
- What is one professional skill you are currently working on? Better computer skills.
- What behavior or personality trait do you most attribute your success to, and why? Never Quit
- What was your first job? Pizza Shop
- If you could snap your fingers and become an expert in something, what would it be? Playing the piano
- If you could write a book about your life, what would the title be and why? Life goes on!
- What do you do to turn things around when you are having a bad day? Do something nice for someone less fortunate.
- What is one thing you are learning now, and why is it important? How to paint, it is my way of relaxing.
- What is something you saw recently that made you smile? My Gram
- What is something big or small that you are good at? Cooking
- What has the best advice you were ever given? Who was it from? You can sleep when you are dead. My Gram
- What is the best compliment you have ever received? You have done a great job raising your kids.
- What is one hobby you would love to get into? Painting
- What is one item you cannot leave your house without? Keys! Ha-ha!
- What is one item you want to own that you do not? Beach house
- What is the first concert you ever went to? Gloria Estefan
- What is the top destination on your must-visit list? Hawaii
- What is your go-to karaoke song? Picture Kid Rock/Sheryl Crow
- Which season is your favorite? Spring
If you or an aging loved-one are considering home care in Pittsburgh, PA, talk to the caring staff at Superior Home Care today. Call us at 412.754.2600