Kelli Carper is this week’s Employee Spotlight!
Kelli is our Team Leader you may see her in the office or out and about checking on the staff or clients. Kelli is the administration staff that helps you gain the skills you need to improve on or learn a new skill.
Kelli is the staff that you call when you see a change in your client. Kelli works hard to be the BEST Team Leader, thanks for all you do!
- What do you do at Superior and in what circumstances would I come to you for something? Team Leader, and you can come to me for mostly anything.
- Are you an early bird or a night owl? Either or early just because I have to, because I can’t sleep.
- Who has influenced you most when it comes to how you approach your work? Kim Scalise
- What behavior or personality trait do you most attribute your success to, and why? My personality; a smile goes a long way and makes things much easier for people to feel comfortable with me.
- What was your first job? Miami Subs
- What led you to this career? God, I’m a people person and love to make a difference in people’s lives to remain positive despite life circumstances.
- What drains you at work? Just trying to make sure no matter how much change occurs, I am able to get it all complete.
- What’s your biggest work pet peeve? Caregivers who just really don’t care!
- If you could snap your fingers and become an expert in something, what would it be? Parenting
- What do you do to turn things around when you’re having a bad day? Pray and speak out positivity.
- What’s one thing you’re currently trying to make a habit? Remaining calm and patient no matter the circumstance.
- What’s the best advice you were ever given? Who was it from? Live one day at a time. My Gramma Meatball.
- What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend? Decorating if there’s a holiday coming and cleaning the house.
- If you were the only human left on Earth, what would you do? Ask God what it is he wants me to do.
- What book are you reading now? I sadly don’t read books.
- What’s one hobby you’d love to get into? Homemade seasonal decorations/ party decorating/crafting for parties. I want to do it professionally one day.
- What’s one item you want to own that you don’t? My own house.
- What’s the first concert you ever went to? Milli Vanilli
- What’s your favorite place to eat around here? Fortune Star Buffet (Chinese Restaurant)
- What’s your go-to karaoke song? Hero by Mariah Carey
- What’s your most hated household chore? Laundry (putting it away)
- What’s your most-used emoji? Smiley Face
- Which season is your favorite? Fall
If you or an aging loved-one are considering home care in Pittsburgh, PA, talk to the caring staff at Superior Home Care today. Call us at 412.754.2600