Our Employee Spotlight this week is one of our administrative staff, Janice Trumpie! Jan has been with Superior for almost 5 years. We thought it would be fun to ask Jan some fun questions so we can get to know her better! Thank you for all you do here at Superior at Home, Jan!
1. What do you do at Superior at Home, and in what circumstances would I come to you for something?
I review resumes, do phone interviews, and set up for face to face interviews.
2. What’s one professional skill you’re currently working on?
Better computer knowledge.
3. Who has influenced you most when it comes to how you approach your work?
My parents taught me to have a good work ethic.
4. What behavior or personality trait do you most attribute your success to, and why?
I can talk to anyone.
5. What’s one thing that surprised you about working at Superior? How family orientated it is.
6. What’s a work-related accomplishment that you’re proud of?
I have done all types of jobs since I’ve been here.
7. What’s your biggest work pet peeve?
When someone’s voicemail is full, and I can’t leave a message.
8. If you could write a book about your like, what would the title be and why?
“What faith can do” ( How I survived my illness)
9. What’s one thing most people don’t know about you?
That I spent my anniversary in Mexico.
10. What’s one thing you’re learning now, and why is it important?
Give my troubles to God, can’t do it on your own.
11. What’s something big or small that you’re really good at?
12. What’s the best advice you were ever given? Who was it from?
Enjoy every day like it’s your last. My mom.
13. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
I was a great nurse.
14. What’s your guilty pleasure?
15. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
16. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would you choose?
Ellen DeGeneres, so I could do great things for people.
17. If you had to pick one age to be permanently, which age would you choose?
18. Who would play you in a movie about your life? Sandra Bullock
19. Do you have a hidden talent? What is it?
I redo woodwork.
20. If you could choose a superpower, what would it be?
21. If you could only eat one item for every meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
22. What’s the top destination on your must-visit list?
23. What’s your favorite place to eat around here?
24. What’s your most hated household chore?
Putting groceries away
25. What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?