We make getting started simple…..
- Call us – from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm you can reach us at (412) 754-2600. Simply say you are interested in talking to us about care options for yourself or a loved one. Don’t worry about feeling obligated – we talk to people like you every day. We’re here to put you at ease and help you find the best care options for your unique circumstances.
- If you can’t call until after 5:00 pm, no worries! We are also available after 5:00 pm, just call our On Call line at (412) 523-7841, same simple message – you are interested in talking to us about receiving care for yourself or a loved one.
- We try to take every call immediately but if we can’t, rest assured, we will return your call within one hour. Promise.
- We’ll answer as many of your questions as possible without meeting you in person.
- If you’d like to move forward – we’ll want to meet you in person. This helps us understand better what your care needs are and how we can support them. We can schedule this visit within 24 hours of your phone call to us.
- After we’ve met, if you decide you’d like us to provide you with the care you/your loved one needs, we can complete your admission process (we can even do this on this first visit) and begin to match you with the right caregiver right away.
- Once we have a caregiver match, your care will begin. It is possible to begin care within the first week of calling us.
Need help staying at home? Call 412.754.2600 and let’s get started!