1. Are you an early bird or a night owl? Night Owl
2. What behavior or personality trait do you most attribute your success to, and why? Determination. I don’t give up easily on anything that life has given me.
3. What was your first job? Personal care aide
4. If you could add one thing to Superior’s office, what would it be? A furry mascot!
5. If you could snap your fingers and become an expert in something, what would it be? Managing teenagers!
6. What’s one thing most people don’t know about you? I was a caregiver for 25 years.
7. What’s something you’ve done but will never do again? I was asked to walk out on a narrow bridge, high in the air to meet my boyfriend (at the time, as he sat in the middle of the bridge) if I truly loved him.
8. What’s something – big or small -that you’re really bad at? Drawing! I can’t draw a stick person!
9. What’s the best advice you were ever given? Who was it from? Always see the positive in everything no matter what it is. My Gram.
10. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Nurse
11. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would you choose? President Donald Trump
12. What three words would your friends use to describe you? I wanted to be accurate so I asked my daughter who said procrastinator, and my brother said, whiner. Then I asked my friends who said, thoughtful, caring, and considerate.
13. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend? Painting rocks
14. Are you a dog person or a cat person (or neither)? Dog, but I have 2 of each.
15. If you could choose a superpower, what would it be? Teleportation so I wouldn’t be late.
16. If you could only eat one item for every meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Steak
17. If you could only have three apps on your smartphone, which would you pick? Facebook, email for work, and Snapchat.
18. What’s your favorite sport to watch and which team do you root for? Any my kids play! Soccer, baseball, and football. Beth Center
19. What’s one item you can’t leave your house without? Phone
20. What’s one totally irrational fear that you have? Chickens
21. What’s the first concert you ever went to? Alan Jackson
22. What’s the top destination on your must-visit list? Aruba
23. What’s your favorite place to eat around here? Texas Roadhouse
24. What’s your most hated household chore? Laundry
25. Which season is your favorite? Fall